There Must Be A Need, Determined By Current Living Conditions, to Qualify For A Habitat Home
Some examples include:
- Too few bedrooms for the family size.
- Structural, Mechanical or Unsanitary conditions or health risks
Bugs, rodents, sewage problems, stairway in disrepair, etc. not being taken care of by the landlord.
- Temporary or transitional housing
Family currently living with relatives, or are homeless.
- Current housing does not meet the physical needs of family members
- Inability to financially continue the current living arrangement.